Tuesday 21 August 2012

Book making~!

안녕하세요!
저는 배댈입니다~
저는 스무두살입니다~
만나서반가습니다~

Right, hahaha~ Was practicing my Korean... Anyway, back to crafts~ I found yet another pin on pinterest that I'd wanted to try, and had it bookmarked, and I tried it over the weekend...

This time, the source is here!

On to the pictures~!

 I made 2 books, the black one has a felt cover, and is my first trial... I think because of the felt, the cover feels stiffer, and more "hardcover-like"... The pink one was made for my cousin because she saw the black one and made a fuss about wanting one... This was cotton fabric over the same type of cardboard backing, but it feels kinda flimsy and thin... Anyway, she likes that it's not hard, so lucky for me~ Haha~
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Congrats!! You are my August blog winner!! Please send your address to me in an email or a convo on etsy so I can send you your new supplies!!

    Whysperfairy.com

    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete