Monday 6 August 2012

Intro~~~

Right... I suppose any blogs should start with a self introduction of the blogger...

I'm 22 years old, female, and loves miniatures~

I started this blog super long ago, but after deliberating and delaying, finally just decided to go for it and start posting.

I've only really started playing with miniatures for a year and a half, so I'm really a newbie at this~ What I know, I've really read off the internet as well... I've attended 1 class before, and that's Snowfern's class! I've learned a lot from her, and that's when I decided to create this blog, but since then, I've been busy, and crafting became sort of like a on-again-off-again stress relief...

I made this blog to kinda mark my progress, and make tutorials for myself (I'm SUPER forgetful) so that I won't ever need to hunt high and low for a tutorial I've used before. I will post the credits if they were taken wholesale from another miniturist, and I will write down inspired from who if I made changes on those tutorials.

So, I guess that's that as a first post~! Here's hoping that I will be hardworking and continue this! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment