Tuesday 7 August 2012

First ever tutorial!

To kick things off~~~~!

My recent purchase from etsy! =)

Yeah, I'm a victim of overspending because of Etsy too... :3

This time, I've bought some molds from MiniatureSweet!

You can visit the store via MiniatureSweet.etsy.com

Anyway, back to the items! I've bought 2 cream and a cupcake base. I can actually make do without the base, but having a mold seriously shorten the time needed to shape the clay~ And, the shop owners have generously given me 2 cute canes for free!



So, anyway, here's a little tutorial that I've come up with, as inspired from Jelly Fish Charms~! (Link to her tut will be given at the end~) It's a simpler version, for the newbs like me out there~


Alright, so here's Jelly Fish Charm's youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/jellyfishcharms

No comments:

Post a Comment